Who we are
Our website address is http://openboxtechnology.com. We can be contacted via our firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Please see the Contact Us page for more information on the business details.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Your contact details, including email address
- Your Name
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- Information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact and communicate with you
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- Anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia [including in the United States]
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
For further information, see below.
This website does not allow comments.
We use third-party provider Ninja Forms to collect data on our contact form. This information is stored on our website, and is also emailed to relevant parties in our organisation. This data is only used to respond to any inquiry you may have. Data is not passed on to Ninja Forms.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use a third party plugin, Monster Insights, to track traffic, and Google Analytics to analyse the data. Please see the privacy policies of each for further information.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. This information is kept for as long as the user is registered on the website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Our contact information
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
How we protect your data
We restrict access to this website, and the information stored on the website, to only those required to access the website. These staff members have complex passwords, and are also trained and aware of data protection.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach, we will inform all relevent parties and remove access to information as appropriate.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure.
Dated 8th June 2018.